I’m not a fan of Sundays because I have a loathing of what’s to follow: Monday. However, one of my budding bloggers, Rachael the esteemed owner of Interior Thinking very kindly nominated my little blog for the Inspiring Blog Award. How nice! So now my Sunday is much less unpleasant. It’s great to know that there are actual people out there reading and enjoying my mutterings on interior design. Thanks Rachael!
This is an effective way to give our fellow bloggers the proverbial ‘pat on the back’ and showcase their blogs so that others within the blogging community (and further afield) can have a sneaky peak at their offerings too. A win-win situation all round!
So, as part of the rules to being nominated for the Inspiring Blog Award I have to provide 7 facts about me:
1. I have a Geek crush on Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory (please don’t ask me to explain this phenomenon because I don’t understand it myself).
2. I can never decide on one hair colour and stick with it. In the past year my hair has gone from blonde, to red and now brunette. Mid-life crisis anyone?
3. I abseiled down the tallest building in Ireland. Girl Power!!
4. I met Jason Lewis (Smith from Sex and The City) in a Paris airport. PARIS; the city of love! This is the stuff that movies are made of! I’m still waiting for the fairytale ending; I have a sneaky suspicion that it might never happen.
5. I’d love to live and work in NYC.
6. My name is Spanish. How exotic.
7. I hate shopping. Yes, you read correctly. My name is Anita and I hate shopping.
So without further ado *cue drum roll*; I nominate the following blogs for the Inspiring Blog Award (in no particular order). These blogs aren’t all interior design related; there’s some that focus on photography, fashion and good ‘ol fashioned humour. Either way, please check these little gems out – you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy!
4. The Artist Formerly Known as MY RIGHT TO BITCH (dude, could your title be any longer??!!)
5. Pete McNally
Also, in order to accept this award you must:
1. Display the award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.